Friday, September 12, 2008

A. Phillip Randolph CHS

FOurth year there, I don't plan on spending extra time there for I despise that place
At first it was a place in which I could escape
It created another world for me as things get too crowded in my mind
Though never spoke aboout them
When I'm there they roam in the empty halls when no one crowded the halls
Don't try to inflict your views on other people
Every person that inhabit the earth got a mind of their own
Things never seem to change but now at A.P.R they do
seriously what has gotten in to people lately
Now A.P.R no longer create another world where ones mind could wonder
Can't roam the halls like before
The lockers are preowned
The staff brand new like underwear
Telling you this and that seriously I've been there long before you were here
who are you to tell me what to do???
Crowding the spaces where my thoughts used to roam freely but now are restricted
A.P.R a place to learn can't wait to get up out of it. June 25, 2009 Graduation day

No comments: