Friday, September 12, 2008

Nympho... she finally got a man matter fact she stole him

This chick knew the two were together but yet she had to have him
She gets around like Tupac said
Everybody knows she gets around
nympho she is
she just cant live without sex
danm bitch she is
she hates on his ex girl and admits to herself the other is beautiful
Army girl just stole herself a man
Now what she got is the rest because he is a done deal
dead beat, birdchess mutherfucka
nobody else around wanted her so she played with his mind and got him in her trap of what she call love
He's her company now for before she was lonely
If she didnt steal him she woulda got a thousand cats to keep her company
Must you degrade yourself to such a value that you cant find a man that you gotta steal someone elses'
You both got the same last name how you know you aint related
that would be a danm shame if ya have kids together and the kid come out looking like shit
I dont mean to disrespect but I couldnt take look at the shit you were doing
you got people looking at you sideways but did you ever think about any of the things that were doing???
She just cant live without sex
she gets around to get her tender satisfaction or maybe she likes it rough idk
danm hoe people know her name
wouldnt you be ashame to walk among those who know who you fuck and how many people???
I know I would
I guess people arent the same as others
their morals are different
Danm trick give the other women a bad name
Those who hang with her I feel pity
Just like the saying say "Tell me who your friends are I would tell you who you are."
Nympho.... finally got herself a man naw matter of fact she captured his heart into a world of darkness, deceitness, lies, sins, condamnation and straight up hell yo
Nympho stole her a man but I doubt its gonna last like she think it is...
I can barely look her in the face because I know her deeds and their not good

1 comment:

Inaeternum said...

no respect for self. Man no respect a woman. A woman must have self respect.