Friday, September 12, 2008

Just can' t get the hang of things

Walking around with a big ole smile on my face
At the corner of my eye I see an old man with an undone lace
I walk pass him
Oh man I see a man sittin on the stoop lookin thin
I keep on my journey to nowhere
Just watching people as I walk there
A spanish lady selling fruits but i notice the sliced mangos
Right by the light post stand a two hoes
why must I call then that you ask??
They have hooker boots, mini skirts and half shirts basically they barely have clothes on
Pro vs. Con
who win?? I wonder
they learn from each other
Fate vs Free will
he asked me who will win???
I said neither because they both determine how the other willo turn out to be
Just can't get the hang of things
I sit on the bench at the park watching as life pass me by
I soon get a sense of things and get up and let somebody else watch as I go by
I soon will get the hang of things



College awaits me... Don't doubt me because I will roll over you like a speedbump

No comments: