Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'M'POSSIBLE!

Never seen so much pain... How am I still standing? The strength in me have vanished like smoke. I don't know how I'm still standing firm on my feet and not sinking. Maybe all the strength haven't left me. Even when I'm far you always seem to get a tight grip on me. You know that its my weakness cause you keep doing the same thing and you see the reaction & you get pleasure just seeing it. I've yet to master my emotions to just become cold towards you. You doubted me so many times but yet I've risen above your standards. I'M'POSSIBLE & don't you forget it. Though the pain cease, you come out of nowhere and cut through wounds that never healed. I'M'POSSIBLE!!!

Copyright (c) 2009 All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

ollieoxenfrass. said...

Please try not to let people control you or your feelings.

Theerose said...

I won't let ppl control me twin.. but sometimes my emotions do get the best of me