Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The coldest hour of the night

Sleeping tight... thoughts of him lingers on my mind
As I drift away to a place where I can still feel his fingers tracing my body
Leaving a mark on my soul
With just one touch there's so much it does to me
I turn to face the wall
Memories flooding my mind
Pain shudder my heart
As I sleep,I feel a tear roll down my face
It was cold, made me shiver
That's my coldest hour of the night it's like 4 or 5
Not sure what number it is I'm dazed
Feeling the shivers dominating my body
I wrap myself tighter in my blanket
And my mind lingers back to him
I slightly open my eyes
I see his tall lenient figure in the dark
He steps closer to me and lay next to me
His body radiates warmth
He wraps his arms around me
I no longer feel cold
I drift back into a slight "tabula rasa" with only him in mind
I sleep soundly
When I woke up his warmth was there but he wasn't
Yet I still feel his presence
Coldest hour of the night was when I realized that he wa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice poetry posts! One of my most favorite is probably: The coldest hour of the night." Keep writin!!
MAB