Saturday, August 22, 2009

In a crowd but all alone

Walking in the midst of warm body, vivid souls
Yet everything around me is moving at a speed I cant describe
I'm in a crowd but yet all alone
Somewhere my eyes set on you and as I walk down this path
On a journey to forgive those who have done me wrong, love those who love me, help those who need help...
Trying to be sociologically mindful here...
All I feel is nothing but warmth with no meaning..
Its like layin on the bed reaching for someone who is no there
Reality sets in and I grab the pillow and whisper your name
I look out the window and whisper sweet things so the wind can carry them to you
I used to feel nothing but now I feel the conture of your body next time
I am not in this journey alone
Its us versus the world
we may lose a couple battles but we will win this war

No comments: