Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dripping heart

My heart drip blue blood when it hit the ground it turns red due to the oxygen
I don't wanna turn back to the way i used to be
I cling to you like a baby to its mother
My heart drip cuz the blood is overflowing
I don't think i wanna ever let you go
Dripping heart I have
Its not sadness but happiness
That got me smiling till my cheeks hurt
I wanna say alot but its like the words are stuck on the tip of my fingers
Not wanting people to read my words to taste my thoughts
I must leave you with a cliffhanger.....

2 comments:

isis the nicest said...

i still dont get it.... but its dope mann



<3

Anonymous said...

your major should be pychology. You can connect to people. Not many people can. I am going to print this out. I felt so many emotions when i read this, and so many right now as i write this. The way you express your emotions...well it makes me want to..well, all i can think about is my loved ones, who i miss so much.