Monday, December 8, 2008

ENTITLED

some say i should be a writer
it seems like i always have so much to say with so little time to say it all
some say write a book about your life
its gonna help somebody later thats goin through the shyt youve been through
Idk
yo
I feel like if i start my story I will never finish because ive been through so much
THE story will never end
no ending
leave you to guess what happen next
soo... yeah i had a crappy day today
it didnt start out like one but ended in one
arrrrgggg
I got gas FART [relief aaaahhhhh]
oh well idc aint nobody near me
ewwwwww it stinks
I eat too much junk
wonder where the food go?
Breast? Feet?[no they little]
idk but oh well
FOOD IS MY BESTFRIEND.
Theres this little boy thats my nephew
I love him so much
right now he lookin at the computer like he can understand what im writing
[lean over and kiss his forhead..... he smile his cutie pie smile] makes me feel better
ahhhhhhhh Hes a kewl kid IL him [Joshua] dats his name

1 comment:

Amanda said...

farting your life away isn't what you want to do. Your life just started with this school. Your JOURNEY has started out rocky, but trust me, your going to finish strong. Four years from now, you'll be here with the new incoming freshmen, telling them your story, encouraging them to never think about their life as failures, but as flowers about to be blossming. It takes one step at a time. Keep your head held high. And NEVER LOOK Back!