Monday, August 4, 2008

Maquillage or love?






Maquillage or love? He wanted to know did I put on a front to get by with him. I don't call it that I call it my maquillage. His love is there but to me it WAS there. I'm tying to put him in the past but he keep resurfacing into my life. Was it love I had for him or was it a maquillage I put on. He try to put me on top of his world but he felt like chump change weighing me down into a pit of lies in which he called his love for me and what I call my maquillage. I wouldn't call it love because to me it was maquillage and it would always be. I'm letting you go because i don't want to hurt you and break you into a million pieces. I can't say i love you and I miss you because it's not true but I'm going to say Farewell to a relationship not worth remembering. If only you see the truth in my eyes but I'm afraid to look you in your eyes for fear you might see what troubles me and try to break the wall I have around my heart. The "thing" we had was not love but maquillage. I'm sorry I had to that to you but I have to move and spent the change in my pocket to satisfy myself because when you're not there I'm there for me.

2 comments:

Inaeternum said...

Your writing is an expression of your past pains. Ever give let the passion stop, regardless of the time, genre, or magnitude. Be honest. Be Vulnerable. Great writers always use these tactics. You have helped me get to know your inner feelings a little bit better. Thank you for allowing me to be apart. I appreciate your trust and intergrity.

Inaeternum said...

You are an amazing person. You're strong willed. That is a special power. Never give hope a loss cause. YOU ARE BETTER than most. Human suffering is always something to never pity. You've over come that step.